Nestlé Coffee-mate French Vanilla Coffee Creamer 50.7 fl. oz. Bottle
Customers also considered
- Clearance$3.98 List price $12.10Save $8.12
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Nestl Coffee-mate French Vanilla liquid pump bottle is a rich creamy classic of Americas favorite creamer flavor. Each Coffee-mate pump bottle is 1.5 liters, which is approximately 300 servings/bottle. 1 pump = 1 liquid creamer single serving. Most people put two or three pumps into their cup of coffee. Ambient, 30-day shelf life after opening. 9-month shelf life before opening. The product formula has sugar added to it which makes this product shelf stable. Coffee-mate is America's #1 coffee creamer, backed by the power of millions of devoted fans. Coffee-mate. Preferred by Taste. Preferred by Name.
- Nestl Coffee-mate French Vanilla liquid concentrate pump bottle is a rich, creamy classic version of America's favorite creamer flavor
- 1.5L liquid concentrate coffee creamer pump bottle
- 1 liquid concentrate pump = 1 liquid creamer single serving. Approximately 300 servings/bottle
- Shelf-stable (no refrigeration needed)
- Lactose Free; Gluten Free; Kosher Dairy; Perfect for home, office or foodservice locations
Ingredients: Sugar, Water, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Sodium Caseinate (a Milk Derivative)**, and Less than 2% of Propylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Color Added, Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener). **Not a Source of Lactose.
Instructions: 1. Write date product is opened on the white date code are of the bottle with a permanent marker.2. After removing cap and safety seal, remove pump from plastic bag making sure not to touch the area below the cap on the pump. Insert pump into the bottle and tighten cap fully.3. Add one pump to coffee for each liquid single-serve creamer normally used and stir.4. Leave on the counter or int he cabinet and enjoy. This product never needs refrigeration.
Explore this item
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001466|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Certifications & Claims:||Cholesterol Free , Lactose Free , Free From Gluten|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains a milk derivative.|
|Nutrient Content Claims:||Kosher|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||NES31803|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.25 x 4.25 x 9.75 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.5||2.0|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.0||1.0|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby DeeBee9115/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They include the pump with your purchase.by Daddysdevils4/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Not in this pump sizeby DeeBee9115/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. That's why I buy it no reason to add sweetner.by Rapcitytwo8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would reuse it. Just flush it with hot water. I don't suggest soap if you're going to use it for creamer again. Just rinse it well and refill it.by Kayla2/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. Once the pump is installed, it cannot be removed and is permanent.by justJessie196510/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?