Consider these popular products
- $3.07 Was $3.47Save $0.40
- from $19.06
- from $9.78
- $3.70 Was $4.49Save $0.79
- from $17.30
- Rollback$9.48 Was $9.99Save $0.51
- $9.79 Was $11.64Save $1.85
Coby Electronics 3.5" Photo Album Alarm Clock, Red
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Coby Electronics 3.5" Photo Album Alarm Clock, Red:
|Display Technology:||TFT 3.5" - color|
|Memory Card Type:||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||320 x 240|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||DP356RED|
|Product Accessories Included:||Power adapter|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has 3 different sounds to choose from. None are the typical buzzer that most alarm clocks have. Can also set for only once, weekends or mon-fri. So that you don't have to remember to turn the alarm on and off.by MomOfOnePlus24/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there isn't internal memory and requires a memory card. Memory is dependent on the size of the memory card you use. I have a old memory card 64mb with 129 pictures loaded and is using 12.3 of memory space. I believe you can use up to a 32GB card.by taina19/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It must be plugged in. It comes with a detachable power cord. to allow for use of a USB cable to connect to your pc for data transferring if you chose. It does not have a rechargeable battery and is not battery operated.by taina111/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?