About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coby CV470 Jammerz Headphones are designed for PC gaming, chatting and listening to music. These gamers headphones are designed for comfort and feature soft cushion cups to allow you to play for hours. With powerful high-performance 40mm neodymium drivers that provide deep bass and subtle background noise, Coby headphones can keep you immersed in your game. Coby CV470 Jammerz Headphones also come with an adjustable boom microphone with in-line volume control to provide crystal-clear communication. The flexible microphone rotates out of the way when it's not in use. With a 3.5mm stereo line input jack and a 3.5mm microphone jack, the Coby CV470 Jammerz Headphones can easily be connected to a compatible PC. These Coby headphones have a frequency range from 20 to 20,000Hz with 32 ohms impedance and 108dB/mW sensitivity, and come with a 6.5 foot long connection cord.
Coby CV470 Jammerz Gamer Headphones:
- Perfect for PC gaming, chatting and listening to music
- High-performance 40mm neodymium driver units deliver deep bass sound
- Adjustable boom microphone with in-line volume control
- 3.5mm stereo line input jack
- 3.5mm microphone jack
- Soft cushion design for extreme comfort
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 108dB/mW
- Rated/max input power: 30mW/50mW
- Cord length: 6.5'
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.24 x 5.75 x 6.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby Papajack516/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Though you will have a loose mic jack (imagine what you plug into your ipod just hanging there). But you can plug in and use the audio jack (3.5mm plug) for your ipod.by An anonymous customer1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. These use 3.5mm plug-ins. Those are the small headphone jacks you see on computers. You can buy a USB adapter for this type of plug-in - but why spend the extra money? For the X-Box 360 you'll be looking for either a USB plug-in (connection) or the RCA (more common) plug-ins. The RCA are the red and white audio plugs that connect to your TV. Most headphones (such as turtlebeach) for consoles use this type of plug-in. Again there are adapters if you use a HDMI cable for example. For simplicity sake, you can look for a wireless (USB connected) Headset. Though they tend to be a bit more expensive.by An anonymous customer7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?