Similar items in stock
- See details in cart
- $158.00 List price $199.00Save $41.00
- $86.48 Was $99.88Save $13.40
Coby Electronics CSMP95 5.1 Channel Sound Bar Speaker
Consider these popular products
- $99.98 List price $168.00Save $68.02
- $147.18 Was $158.00Save $10.82
- $161.34 Was $168.00Save $6.66
- Reduced Price$100.49 Was $138.65Save $38.16
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coby soundbar with wireless subwoofer delivers space-saving audio in an attractive high-gloss black finish. The Coby home theater system brings action and adventure to your living room with a powerful 2.1-channel amplifier and built-in speakers. The 2.4GHz wireless subwoofer provides full bass support for full, rich audio. Front panel controls for easy access and quick plug-and-play set-up make installation simple. The Coby CSMP95 soundbar can be wall mounted to complement your flat-panel TV, too.
Coby Soundbar Speaker System with Wireless Subwoofer, CSMP95:
- Built-in amplifier
- 20 watts x 2 channels
- Four 2.5" speakers are built into the Coby soundbar
- 2.4GHz wireless 40-watt subwoofer (5.25" driver)
- Connectivity: coaxial input, RCA-type input and two AUX inputs
- LED indicators
- Front-panel controls
- Wall mountable
- Coby soundbar includes a remote control, audio/video cable and wall bracket
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.1 x 36.61 x 9.06|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not that I am aware of. The instructions did not come with a set of codes for that. jjlby jennlo12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It comes with a remote controlby faby8412/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure about the universal remote, but my first guess would be no - just my experience with Coby. The sound bar does come with a very simple to use remote control.by TooHardToEnterANickname12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a simple remote that lets you adjust input, volume, bass and treble. Also has Mute and Standby (on/off)by UGetWhatUPayFour12/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby faby8412/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby TooHardToEnterANickname12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a simple remote for volume, bass and treble. Also allows you to set input, Mute and put in Standby.by UGetWhatUPayFour11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the smallest tv on the market for HDLed. It hooked up with no problems. Just remember to tune to tv on the soundbar. jjlby jennlo2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 42 to 46 inch. Tvby faby841/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm using it on a 46" Coby. However, not sure why the question. The concern should be with the available audio connections rather than the size of the TV I would think. I found the instructions with the TV and the soundbar to be very simple and very wrong. Had to contact Coby and finally (service not that great) got someone who could help. Had to connect RCA cables from the Comcast cable box directly to the soundbar.by TooHardToEnterANickname12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?