Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$27.61 List price $48.45Save $20.84
Coby CSMP77 75W High-Performance 2.1 Speaker System
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coby 75 Watt Speaker System CSMP77 is designed for use with desktop PCs, but it is also suitable for use with DVD players and other audio devices. A good choice for use in the home or office, this Coby high performance speaker system features a sleek and modern design that is trendy yet professional. Featuring 75-watt output and 2.1-channel speakers, this Coby speaker system features two full-range satellites and a subwoofer with a convenient volume control. The powerful wooden long-throw subwoofer includes a tuned port for powerful bass response and clear, crisp sound. Whether you're looking to experience your favorite movies and TV with a full range of audio quality or trying to get the most out of your computer for video games and audio applications, the Coby 75 Watt Speaker System CSMP77 is designed to offer power and precision you need.
Coby CSMP77 75W High-Performance 2.1 Speaker System:
- Ideal for PC, DVD, games and personal audio use
- 75W, 2.1-channel system
- Powerful wooden long-throw subwoofer with tuned port for powerful bass response
- Two full-range satellite speakers with high-precision micro drivers
- Convenient volume control
- Magnetically shielded
- 3.5mm stereo plug
|Volts:||110 V AC|
|Color:||White , Black|
|Compatible Devices:|| |
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CSMP77|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.25 x 8.25 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If your TV has a headphone jack on it then yes, otherwise you will have to get an adapter to plug it into itby iJustin6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes into the headphone jack or get a converter for audio w/ red n white cords and a female end for a 3.5 mm headphone jack plug.by Married2Death1/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does it have plug ins for the white and red audio cables coming from a dvd player or xbox
- yes, audio cables.by Married2Death2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No unfortunately it does not have those plug ins, It only has the 2 individual plugs for the two speakers and then the audio output plug.by An anonymous customer2/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can plug in and iPod or other MP3. It can plug into anything with a headphone jackby iJustin6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, i used this for that for awhile, until i got pandora on my tv from the roku player.by Married2Death2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?