About this item
The Cobra MR F55B-D Marine Class-D Fixed Mount VHF Radio is a feature-rich necessity for any avid boater who desires safety and communication ability while on the water. The Cobra Marine Radio features Dual Watch monitors, an illuminated LCD Dot Matrix display area, an adjustable backlight, and a noise canceling microphone equipped with function keys. The selectable 1W or 25W output, accompanied with a signal strength meter, is perfect for short or long-range communication. The Cobra MR F55 B-D Marine Class-D Fixed Mount VHF Radio is a full function DSC-capable VHF radio that receives all 10 NOAA weather channels and weather alerts. Its compact design and included flush and bracket mounting kits make the black Cobra Marine VHF Radio easy to install. This Cobra Marine VHF Radio is offered in black, which will blend in with almost any boat décor.
Cobra MR F55B-D Marine Class-D Fixed Mount VHF Radio:
- Weather alert
- Class-D DSC (Digital Selective Calling) compliant with the latest FCC specifications
- Dual watch monitors 2 user-selected channels at once
- Illuminated LCD display
- Keystroke tone signal
- 1W or 25W dual output power
- All 10 NOAA/weather channels
- Submersible for 30 minutes in 1m of water
- Noise canceling microphone with controls
- Instant Channel 16/9
- Illuminated function keys
- Signal strength meter
- GPS capability
- Scan all channels to find conversations in progress
- DSC call log
- External speaker jack
- USA, Canada and international channels
- Color: black
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||MR F55B-D|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.2 x 9.4 x 3.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. I use a Shakespear 8'. Works Great.by JRfishing4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the 8 foot whip and its greatby kualii964/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- That is a hard question to ascertain exactly. I talked to Coast Gaurd Biloxy Ms, I talked to Naples. USGCS. So Not Sure. I have heard users as far as 37 miles away.by JRfishing12/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?