About this item
These CXR725 Cobra 2-Pack 27-Mile microTALK Radios are the world s smallest high-powered GMRS/FRS transceiver. These radio walkie-talkies have a good range of up to 27 miles and consists of 22 channels and 142 privacy codes that together provide a 3124 channel combination. These rechargeable 2-way radios boasts a voice-activated transmission that lets you keep your hands free for other work. They also feature VibrAlert that alerts you easily on incoming calls in a noisy area or a quiet area. The illuminated LCD display makes them easy to use even in dark. You can program up to 10 channels in their memory. These 2-way radio walkie-talkies come with two lithium ion rechargeable batteries and a wall charger for easy charging. You can also wear the radios on your belt with the help of the belt clip that comes with it.
Cobra 2-Pack 27-Mile microTALK CXR725 2-Way Radios:
- Up to a 27 mile range
- Rechargeable 2-way radios have 3124 channel combinations
- Battery saver circuitry and selectable power output
- 2-way radio walkie-talkies have voice activated transmission for hands-free operation
- VibrAlert provides a silent alert
- Ten channel memory
- Ten call tones and roger beep tone
- Maximum range extender
- Illuminated LCD display
- Belt clip for wearing
- Speaker/microphone/ charger jack
- Two lithium ion rechargeable batteries (1 per radio)
- Includes wall charger and rechargeable batteries
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.19|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.04 x 7.5 x 10.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used these on two cruises so far, worked great. When we were at opposite ends of the ship and separated by 8 or 9 decks I could still hear the other person, but it was difficult. When we were separated by fewer decks then there were no issues.by An anonymous customer4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?