Similar items in stock
Coast Bar Soap, Pacific Force, 8ct
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
With the Coast Pacific Force Soap Bar, youll enjoy the bursting scent of the Pacific Ocean without leaving your bath tub. Lovingly referred to as "the eye opener," Coast Soap enlivens the senses as it cleans and refreshes your skin. With Coast Bar Soap, you never have to choose between clean or moisturized skin. Each bar soap is available in a convenient 4 oz size.
Coast Pacific Ocean Bar:
- 8 bars
- Refreshing beach scent
- Moisturizing soap bar
- Leaves skin smooth
- Manufactured by Dial
- Soap cleanser
Ingredients: Soap (Sodium Cocoate8, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Tallowate*), Water (Aqua), Talc, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289). *Contains One Or More of These Ingredients.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.6 x 7.6 x 2.1|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- probably.by raine25141/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Coast bath soap do not sting the eye anymore than other bath soap on the market. If it goes into the eye, one must flush with water.by Ciaker17/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sometimes depending on the amount that entered your eyes...by OnlineBuyer919/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No stinging in the eyes with this soap.by Moe672269/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by Justarandompersoninva9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $4.97 Was $5.88Save $0.91
- Rollback$2.97 Was $3.48Save $0.51
- $4.46 Was $4.88Save $0.42