About this item
The ClosetMaid 2-Door Laminate Organizer, 181500 is a stackable storage solution for inside and outside of the closet. This laminate organizer in white gives you concealed storage space and can be used by itself or with other stackable ClosetMaid organizer units by stacking multiple units or placing them side by side. The laminate organizer in white has two adjustable shelves that make it easier to organize space in your closets, entry ways or even the office. The smooth white finish is well-suited for a variety of decors. Get your closets or other storage areas more organized with this stackable organizer from ClosetMaid.
ClosetMaid 2-Door Laminate Organizer, White 1851500:
- Excellent storage solution inside and outside of the closet
- Assembly required
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||31.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.5 x 24.0 x 11.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There are two shelves provided that are adjustable by selecting the holes you would like to insert pins into and resting the shelves on them. The area inside is 23 inches wide by 27 inches high so the distance between shelves is variable according to your needs within the overall 27 inch height. I divided mine into one 12 inch shelf, one 9 inch and one 6.5 inch shelf area, allowing for the thickness of the 2 shelves themselves. Many more combinations are possible.by Steamjimmy11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the shelves are adjustable so that depends on youby jfenix5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cabinet comes with pre-drilled holes for included shelf supports so you can determine for yourself where you wish to place them. Also, if you only want to use one shelf or even none at all you can do so. Very versatile.by Frenchduck3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelves are adjustable.by DropVolley1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have muliple holes so you can decide the space between themby Decole1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a stand alone unit and if you put heavy or large cans on the bottom of the unit and don't overload the 2 shelves that are provided, you should be fine. Remember the shelves are held up by 2 pins on each end that are only .25 inches in diametor and made of plastic. I am using the cabinets for the same thing you anticipate using them for.by Steamjimmy11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will work for storing can goods. It has a brace bracket that you can bolt it to the floor to keep it from falling over.by fruitandnuts9/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a stand alone unit but i have found that put op against the wall is best and as long as you don't overload it it should hold up great with canned goods i store my cast iron pans in oneby jfenix7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby glazy3454/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How sturdy is this item? I am thinking about using one for a printer and some paper and books inside. Will it be able to withstand the weight?
- If your printer can fit within the top area diminsions of 23 wide and 11.675 deep, it should not be a problem except that it would be top heavy unless you do store some reams of paper inside. This would be a good idea for stability and the safety of your printer. There is a small bracket that is included that can attached to the top of the unit and the wall to make it more stable. I would recommend it if you use it as a stand for your printer.by Steamjimmy11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yep no problems with that got my printer on on oneby jfenix5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it would work for what you need it for.by DropVolley5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not a problem withstanding the weight of the printer on top, and the shelves can withstand the weight of paper and books, just know that the shelves only sit on flat pegs, they are not actually attached.by 2Addicted2Walmart5/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?