About this item
Hello clean. Get a thicker household bleach in a splash-less formula with a Clean Linen scent. Turn your dirty, dingy clothes white with the cleaning power of Clorox Splash-Less Clean Linen Concentrated Bleach. This household bleach has a thick, smooth-pouring, concentrated formula that gives you the control to pour it just where you want it to go. And because it's concentrated, you get the same amount of clean in this smaller, easy-to-handle, 55-ounce bottle. For use in both traditional and high-efficiency washing machines, so your clothes come out dazzling clean. This household bleach works great for stain removal, whitening clothes and cleaning and deodorizing your home. The Clean Linen scent leaves your clothes and home smelling pleasant. Use as directed.
Clorox Splash-Less Clean Linen Concentrated Bleach:
- Easy-to-pour bottle with ergonomic handle
- Concentrated household bleach gives you control
- Patented smooth-pouring, thick formula splashes less
- For Use in HE and standard washing machines
- 55-ounce size equivalent to 82 ounces of unconcentrated household bleach
Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaner, rust remover, acid or ammonia- containing product.
Sodium Hypochlorite And Sodium Hydroxide. Contains No Phosphorus. Not Harmful to Septic Systems.
Sort laundry by color. Add detergent. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. Add clothes. Start wash. Add to wash 5 minutes after cycle begins. For cleaning And deodorizing household surfaces, dilute 1/2 cup bleach in 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Air dry. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Storage: Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry area. Eyes: Rinse with water for 15 min. Call a doctor. Skin: Rinse with water. If irritation persists, call doctor. If swallowed: Drink a glass of water. Call doctor or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting unless directed by poison control center or doctor.
Ask a question