About this item
Disinfect and clean with the convenience of multi-surface disinfecting wipes that kill 99.9% of germs.
Behind every smooth-running household, theres Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including cold and flu, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph, and Strep. The quick and easy way to clean and disinfect with just one product, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes work on a variety of surfaces, including mirrors and glass, finished hardwood and even greasy kitchen counters and appliances. The powerful cleaning technology dissolves kitchen grease, fights soap scum, and kills 99.9% of common household germs. These pre-moistened wipes are also great for cleaning and fighting germs outside the home. Keep them in your purse, store them in your car and stash them in your desk at work. This value pack includes 3 canisters and 3 invigorating scents, Orange Fusion, Citrus Blend and Fresh Scent.
To disinfect, wipe surface. Surface should remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let dry. To clean, wipe surface. Let dry. To sanitize, wipe surface. Surface should remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. Not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood, unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: n-Alkyl (C14, 60%; C16, 30%; C12, 5%; C18, 5%) Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184%** n-Alkyl (C12, 68%; C14, 32%) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride.0.184%** OTHER INGREDIENTS: 99.632% CONTAINS NO PHOSPHORUS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Precautionary Statement: Hazards to humans And domestic animals. Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open And rinse slowly And gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice, Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For further information call (800) 227-1860. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Do not use or store near hear of open flame.
Active: N-Alkyl (C14 60%, C16 30%, C12 5%, C18 5%), Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chrloride 0.145%; N-Alkyl (C12 68%, C14 32%) Dimethyl; Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride 0.15%; Other: 99.710%.
Pull out wipe from center of roll. Next sheet pops up automatically. Close lid to retain moisture. Is is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. This product has demonstrated effectiveness against influenza a2 virus And is expected to inactivate all influenza a viruses, including Pandemic 2009 h1n1 (formerly called swine flu). To Disinfect: Use to disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface to be disinfected. Use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. To Clean: Wipe surface clean with Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. Let air dry. To Sanitize: Use to sanitize/deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces. Wipe surface. Use enough wipes for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds. Let surface dry. For highly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food a potable water rinse in required. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces, including acrylic, fiberglass, And vinyl. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood. Storage And Disposal: dispose of wipe in trash after use. Do not flush. Tightly close lid between uses to retain moisture. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this empty container. Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 12.75 x 8.44|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I've used them on carpets with no problem.by Thoughtful20119/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hm....Well, I have used them on my carpet. I would be careful though as sometimes these can remove color depending on the type of carpeting you have. I have fraise carpeting and occasionally my kids have a gross spill so I will reach for whatever is available. These really work. I suppose it isn't recommended on the package itself because carpets can be different and the manf. doesn't want to be responsible for it. Just take care with them. I honestly wouldn't buy these for the sole intention of using them on a carpet. Use the carpet cleaners on the carpet.by triciaub138/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have used the wipes to remove spots on my carpet and it worked just fine. Did not discolor my carpet.by Red2655/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i use these wipes on anything - furniture, hardwood floors, carpet, backpacks, etc. the alcohol evaporates, so i don't believe there is any chemical residue that may be damaging.by eastcoastpeep10/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used them on several different types of carpet with no problem at all. It's great to clean up and disinfect after my cat has a hairball episode on the carpet. Yuck but true.by Jonica10/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use wipes on indoor/outdoor carpets. No problems. On other carpets I would find a hidden spot of carpeting and test a small portion with the wipes. May affect the dye in the carpeting.by Pagene12/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not recommended to flush this product.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do NOT flush. Says right on the pkg. In fact, I wouldn't even flush the flush-able wipes.by triciaub138/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by sassygrannie7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby cocoauno2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at the concentrations found in these wipes. Use regular bleach, 6% sodium chloride to clean c-diff contamination. There are bleach wipes used in c-diff but I believe they are 16.75%, and I have only seen them in the healthcare setting. Maybe you could purchase from a homecare company or such.by mommaofaaaa1/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it kill germsby Shay2203131/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?