About this item
Clorox Clean Up removes tough stains and greasy dirt while disinfecting with a clean, fresh fragrance.
With the power of Clorox in the convenience of a spray bottle, Clorox Clean-Up Cleaner with Bleach can be used throughout your kitchen and bathroom to quickly and effectively clean, disinfect and deodorize. It removes tough stains, grease and dirt, as well as the germs you can't see, and leaves your house sparkling clean and smelling fresh. It is great for hard, nonporous surfaces, including kitchen sinks, counters, refrigerators, appliances, bathroom tubs, toilets, fiberglass, floors, showers and tiles. Plus Smart Tube technology means youll spray every drop in this 32-ounce bottle. Enjoy the clean, fresh scent.
To clean and disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Direct application: Directly apply with cloth and wet surfaces completely. Let stand 5 minutes. For heavily soiled surfaces, preclean surface before disinfecting. To Refill Spray Bottles: 1. Remove trigger sprayer from empty bottle. 2. Unscrew cap on refill and pour contents directly into empty bottle. 3. Replace trigger sprayer and use as you normally would.
Sodium Hypochlorite 1.84%. OTHER INGREDIENTS:98.16%. Yields 1.75% available chlorine.
WARNING: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. Vapors may irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals, such as ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.
Keep out Of reach Of children. Warning: eye And skin irritant. Use onlyin well-ventilated areas. Precautionary statements: hazards To humansand domestic animals. Vapors may irritate. Harmful if swallowed. Do notget in eyes or on clothing. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, weargloves. Avoid prolonged breathing Of vapors. Use only in well-ventilatedareas. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions orchronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructivelung disease. First aid: if in eyes: hold eye open And rinse slowly andgently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present,after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on skin orclothing: take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately withplenty Of water for 15-20 minutes. If breathing is affected: move personto fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, thengive artificial respiration, preferably mouth-To-mouth if possible. Ifswallowed: call a poison control center or doctor immediately fortreatment advice. Have person sip a glassful Of water if able toswallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told To do so by a poison controlcenter or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth To an unconsciousperson. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatmentadvice. Have the product container or label with you when calling apoison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical andchemical hazards: this product contains bleach. Do not use or mix thisproduct with other household chemicals such as ammonia, toilet bowlcleaners, rust removers, or acid, as this releases hazardous gases.
For use: it is violation Of federal law To use this product in a mannerinconsistent with its labeling. Use only in well-ventilated areas.Before use, open windows And turn on fan. If vapors bother you, leaveroom while product is working. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric, wood,rubber, painted And paper surfaces. Prolonged contact with metal, oldporcelain or worn plastic laminate may cause discoloration. To clean anddisinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: spray product 4-6 inches fromsurface until thoroughly wet. Let stand 30 seconds. Rinse or wipe clean.For heavily soiled surfaces, precleansurface before disinfecting.Storage And disposal: store this product in a cool area To avoiddeterioration. Do not reuse empty container.* Offer empty container forrecycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.*Refill only with this product.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.16|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.75 x 16.0 x 8.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list