About this item
Ensure you know where your reading glasses are with CliC Clear Reading Glasses. These glasses feature a one-of-a-kind front connection system that allows you to easily wear and remove them while still knowing where they are. CliC Reading Glasses feature a neodymium magnet, which ensures they stay on your head even when they are jostled. The durable nylon band lets you hang them from your neck when you are not wearing them so that you do not have to take them off. With a sliding extender on the temples, which enables you to adjust them to almost any size, the glasses are versatile and made to fit every size of head. CliC Reading Glasses also have poly-carbonate optical lenses that can be used or replaced with your prescription lenses, so you can customize them to your needs. Keep a pair of glasses around that offer you superior versatility and are designed so you won't lose them.
CliC Reading Glasses, Clear:
- CliC Magnetic reading glasses use a patented neodymium magnet to keep them attached to the band
- Available in the following strengths:
- + 1.25
- + 1.50
- + 1.75
- + 2.00
- + 2.50
- + 3.00
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 7.0 x 7.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- go to Dollar Tree or a $.99 store and try on the different strengths of their readersby An anonymous customer7/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- By previous readers I had bought.by AllegroBrian3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Had an eye test.by Francophone11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- single vision is the same strength/prescription in both eyes. these glasses are reading glassesby An anonymous customer4/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?