About this item
For use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor with, or without, Touch Screen. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Stick pack includes 30 individually wrapped test sticks. The majority of women who are trying to get pregnant will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks each cycle. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor comes from the #1 OB-GYN ovulation recommended brand*** and is the most advanced method to help you maximize your chances of getting pregnant. It's designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6, which is more days than traditional ovulation predictor kits. This discrete, feminine, handheld fertility monitor tracks two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone, it shows your fertility information on the easy to use touch screen as well as summarizing up to 6 cycles data on one screen for easy comparison.
Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks, 30 count:
- Helps you get pregnant faster*
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home monitor that's designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6 each cycle
- Patented technology tracks and evaluates not one but two key hormone levels (LH and E3G)
- Suitable for women with cycles 21-42 days long
- 30 test sticks for typically 3 cycles of use
- Only for use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor with, or without, Touch Screen
- Clearblue is the #1 Ovulation Brand Recommended by OB/GYNs.***
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 2.75 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.