About this item
The ClearStream 1 Convertible HDTV Antenna uses a patented tapered-loop design that ensures you have the purest HDTV picture available for your local broadcast TV channels. It's used as a way to receive regular TV without having to pay a subscription fee for cable. With this indoor/outdoor HDTV antenna, you can move the device outside in order to receive a stronger signal. It has a range of up to 35 miles and will send the signal it receives outside back down to your TV. Because the antenna uses the HDTV signal, you can still use your TV's technological advantages in order to receive local broadcasts of your favorite channels. The device works very similar to a cable or satellite signal.
ClearStream 1 Convertible HDTV Antenna:
- Clearstream HDTV antenna has a tapered-loop design
- Broadcasts local TV channels
- 35-mile range
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 12.0 x 12.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it does both.by DullKit10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a uhf antenna only. I would try it and if it doesn't pick up vhf channels you want get a set of rabbit ears and an a-b coaxial switch Most areas channels will be moving to uhf only in timeby BIGBOB22210/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Antennas receive radio signals. Any antenna tuned to the right frequencies will receive analog or digital signals. This antenna is tuned to receive VHF high channels 7-13 and UHF channels 14-51, but not VHF low channels 2-6. This antenna has a reception range of 35 miles.by avnerd10/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have a converter box.by angellct10/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reception range is 35 miles. I would guess this is a yellow zone antenna. Also, this antenna receives VHF high channels 7-13 and UHF channels 14-51, but not VHF low channels 2-6.by avnerd4/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All of my channels were in the violet area which is the worst. This antenna did great for me. It picks up channels 18 miles away indoors. If you put it outdoors it's supposed to be even betterby angellct3/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?