About this item
Clear Eyes: Tears Liquid Gel Eye Drops are ideal for moderate to severely dry eyes. This 0.50 oz Clear Eyes: Eye Drops bottle features a liquid gel formula that will provide relief for almost every type of dryness. You can use these redness relief eye drops to protect your eyes from further irritation and relieve burning that is caused by minor irritants. Simply apply the drops to your eyes when irritated. Clear Eyes: Tears Liquid Gel Eye Drops will provide a sterile buffered solution that will soothe your eyes for up to eight hours.
Clear Eyes: Tears + Redness Relief Liquid Gel Eye Drops, 0.50 oz:
- Contains an extra ingredient to relieve the redness that can occur with dry eyes.
- Clear Eyes provides clear soothing relief for every type of dry eyes. This Tears + Redness Relief Liquid Gel Formula contains an extra ingredient to relieve the redness that can occur with moderate to severe dry eyes. A sterile buffered solution.
- Uses: For Use As A Protectant Against Further Irritation Or To Relieve Dryness Of The Eye; For The Temporary Relief Of Burning And Irritation Due To Dryness Of The Eye; Relieves Redness Of The Eye Due To Minor Eye Irritations.
- Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops.
- Soothes And Moisturizes. Relieves Redness.
- Up To 8 Hours Of Soothing Comfort. Sterile.
- Moderate To Severe Dry Eyes.
For External Use Only. Do Not Use If Solution Changes Color Or Becomes Cloudy. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have Narrow Angle Glaucoma. When Using This Product: To Avoid Contamination, Do Not Touch Tip To Any Surface. Replace Cap After Using. Overuse May Produce Increased Redness Of The Eye. Pupils May Become Enlarged Temporarily. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If: You Experience Eye Pain; You Experience Changes In Vision; You Experience Continual Redness Or Irritation Of The Eye; The Condition Worsens; Symptoms Last For More Than 72 Hours. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. If Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away.
Active Ingredients: Glycerin 0.25%, Purpose Lubricant; Hypromellose 0.8%, Purpose Lubricant; Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.012%, Purpose Redness Reliever. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride.
Instill 1 Or 2 Drops In The Affected Eye(S) Up To 4 Times Daily. Other Information: Store At Room Temperature. Remove Contact Lenses Before Using. Tamper Evident. Do Not Use If Neckband On Bottle Is Broken Or Missing.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.88 x 1.88 x 3.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.