About this item
This steel Sling Swing offers a simple, stylish and sturdy addition to an outdoor patio. This classic swing in tan is constructed with a durable powder-coated steel frame with four thick legs and three cross bars for added stability. The Sling Swing's sling-styled fabric covers the backrest and seat of the chair, while polyester fabric provides a wide and shady canopy. These fabrics are UV-treated and fade resistant, allowing them to withstand wear and weathering from both rain and shine.
Classic Sling Swing, Tan:
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Dimensions: 47.5"D x 76"W x 65.5"H
- Sling fabric for seat and back
- Polyester fabric for canopy
- Assembly instructions included inside box
- Assembly Time with 2 people is approximately 25 minutes
- Clean with mild soap and warm water without abrasive materials or cleansers
- Clean before storing
- In cold climates, drain any water accumulated inside the frames before storing
- Not to be stored at temperatures below freezing
- Check all nuts and bolts for tightness before and during usage season
- Do not stand on the seat
- Younger children should not to be left alone without adult accompany on the swing
- Furniture will arrive in 1 box
- Steel frame and fabric 1-year limited warranty
- Service Center Toll Free No. 1-800-585-9969, 8:30am-4:30pm Pacific Time, Monday through Friday
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||69.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||76.5 x 47.5 x 67.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I think it is.by diannedojo4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It isn't very comfortable without cushions. But I do like it because the kids and their friends can sit on it with wet bathing suits on.by Bakeboat5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we don't use cushions on ours and still very comfortable.by Tturner24/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I like it without cushions. I had cushions that got wet and took week to dry out. This fabric gets wet and dries very quickly. I had another swing with this fabric and it has lasted well over five years. Kept its shape and so thats why I ordered this one for my downstairs porch. I only buy it for swing dont need frame or canapy. A little expensive buying it that way but you cant buy a swing by itself in this fabric. Hope I helped you.by missp654/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You're not gonna get the soft cushiony feel, but it is comfortable as far as I'm concerned.by Waps4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, YOU DO NOT NEED CUSHIONS.by SUZIEONE4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Matte Black.by diannedojo3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The frame color is like a dark brown/black.by Bakeboat5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Frame is blackby Waps3/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not this particular swing. Other styles do.by diannedojo4/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am pretty sure they do make a 2 person swing in this model.by Bakeboat5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?