Classic Match Eau De Toilette For Men Spray Perfume, Our Version Of Polo 2.5 fl oz
Customers also considered
- $7.58 Was $7.98Save $0.40
Check out these related products
- $27.69 Was $35.00Save $7.31
- Reduced Price$9.58 List price $13.07Save $3.49
- $13.87 Was $45.00Save $31.13
- $8.93 Was $35.00Save $26.07
- Reduced Price$10.15 List price $13.84Save $3.69
- $12.63 Was $25.00Save $12.37
- $15.64 Was $48.00Save $32.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Classic Match Eau De Toilette For Men Spray Perfume, Our Version Of Polo:
- A citrus fougere blending green melon, basil, moss and patchouli notes into a modern-day classic
- Truly masculine
- Only high-quality essential oils for a longer-lasting fragrance
Warning Text: Flammable
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water.
Instructions: Do Not Store At Temperatures Over 40 C/104 F.
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.31 x 2.50 x 4.44 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It's close, but not exactly 100% the same. But don't let that deter you, it's worth every penny. Smells fantastic for the price.by DJML3/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Of course not, but it is so close no one will notice! The ladies will love it. It's a very masculine scent.by FrMurphy4/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I feel it is better than the original Polo in aroma and price, by far!by REVO604/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it is definitely NOT the same as the original Polo. It is horrible stuff which makes you gag.by Cypherdude5/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the same as the original photo, but the product is MISLABELED, and is NOT Classic Match Polo Blue. It is actually Classic Match Polo.by RysingBlue3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It smells just as good! I also buy their version of Polo Black. Try a bottle, it's cheap enough! Although I would not give as a gift unless the person does not mind receiving a knock off brand.by Damien33/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?