About this item
The lightweight Classic Crosman 760 Pumpmaster Air Carbine is a smart choice for budding shooters. It can shoot up to 600 pellets per second with great accuracy. This carbine features a fiber-optic front sight and an open adjustable rear sight for enhanced precision. It holds up to 200 rounds of BBs and its clip can accommodate five pellets to provide adequate ammunition. This Crosman air rifle has a slide bolt for added safety.
Crosman 760 Pumpmaster Air Carbine:
- The Crosman 760 Pumpmaster Air Carbine shoots up to 625(BB)/600(Pellet) feet per second
- Front sight: fiber optic
- Crosman Pumpmaster Air Rifle Rear sight: peep or open adjustable
- Power source: manual pump
- Mechanism: single-shot bolt action
- Safety: slide bolt
- Velocity: up to 625(BB)/600(pellet) feet per second
- Crosman Pumpmaster Air Rifle Capacity: single shot
- Caliber: .177 cal
- Ammo: pellet or BB
- BB Reservoir capacity: 200 count
- BB Magazine Capacity: Â 18 count
- Pellet capacity: Â 5-count shot clip
- Stock material: synthetic
- Barrel material: steel bore
- Crosman 760 Pumpmaster Air Rifle Weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Crosman 760 Pumpmaster Air Rifle Length: 33.5 inches
DISCLAIMER: You must be 18 years old to purchase this product. The sale or shipment of this product to residents of California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Illinois, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Canada is prohibited. Check your local laws before ordering this product. We recommend the use of protective eyewear whenever using or near the use of this item.
|Age Start:||18 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.5 x 2.25 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.