About this item
The Classic Accessories RV Cover is an RV trailer cover designed to protect your Class A recreational vehicle against the elements all year long. Made from thick, triple-ply PolyPro III fabric to keep out rain and snow, the PolyPro III Deluxe Class A RV Cover features special air vents to reduce wind lofting and inside water vapor and condensation. This integrated air vent system, combined with a wicking PolyPro III top and quick-drying PolyPro sides, is designed to reduce wind stress, and the zipped panels of this RV Trailer Cover allow easy access to RV doors and engine areas. Featuring adjustable front and rear tension panels, and elasticized hem corners to provide a custom fit on 20-40-foot vehicles, this Classic Accessories RV cover comes with a storage bag, rear ladder cap and tie-down rope.
- Custom-like fit on any vehicles between 20' and 40'
- Elasticized corners
- Special air vents reduce wind lofting and inside moisture
- Includes a storage bag, rear ladder cap and tie-down rope
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||300.0 x 105.0 x 108.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
|PolyPRO3 RV Covers|
3 Year Warranty
Grey and Snow White
PolyPRO™1 fabric sides and PolyPRO™3 top
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The corners are all zippered. I haven't any idea how you would install any cover without getting on the roof unless your RV is really low.by dlsven3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I cant think of any way to install it without getting on the roof....by rvskipper9/22/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cover is a little larger than what you specify which will allow it to cover the mirrors and a ladder for example.by dlsven3/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our covers vary in size by the length only, the width and height remains the same throughout out models. The models of PolyPro III are determined by length of motorhome. We suggest taking the overall physical measurement of your motorhome to determine what size would fit best for you. Please take care to include any accessories that will effect your measurement. The covers are designed with a bit of ease. If you are just on the brink of one size, it is advisable to stick with that cover instead of going up in size as the added length would result in a poor fit. Please see the photo as a guide of how to measure your motorhome.by ClassicAccessoriesSupport12/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Dennis order it small I ordered the one they said for my 30 ft. class A it was about 5ft. to long had roof clear down pass my wind shield.by jrkl8/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Here are the actual dimensions of the two covers: Model 4 is 372"L x 105"W x 108"H - usually for 28'-30' RVs Model 5 is 408"L X 105"W x 108"H - for 30' - 33' RVsby ClassicAccessoriesSupport6/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?