Classic Accessories Motorcycle Saddle Bags
Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$19.99Was
About this item
About this item
Add more storage to your ride in style with these Classic Accessories Motorcycle Saddle Bags. The universally fitting bags can be quickly attached using fast-release buckles and adjustable rubber straps. The bottom and sides of the bike saddle bags are water resistant, so even when you are speeding through tough weather, whatever is inside stays safe and dry. They are equipped with heat protection panels that shield their contents against hot exhaust fumes while on the road or stuck in traffic. The foam panels also offer added structure and gear protection. These motorcycle bags have zipped side pockets on the exterior, offering ample space for your essentials. Designed with a strong UV resistant ProtekX Extreme fabric shell with PVC support, each saddlebag stays protected from abrasion and rough weather conditions. The set comes with a high-visibility pullout storm shield.
Classic Accessories Motorcycle Saddle Bags:
- Universal fit dual saddle bags attach quickly with adjustable rubberized straps and quick-release buckles
- Heat shield panels on the bottom and sides protect contents against hot exhaust when on the road
- Foam panels provide structure and protect gear
- Big zippered cargo compartments with easy-open handles
- Motorcycle bags have a reflective trim
- Heavy-duty UV resistant ProtekX Extreme fabric shell with PVC backing for maximum weather and abrasion protection
- Exterior zippered side pockets offer extra storage
- Bike saddle bags comes with a high-visibility pull-out storm shield
- Model number: 73707
- Product dimensions in inches: 15.5 x 6.25 x 10.0
- Designed to fit on the back of almost any motorcycle quickly and easily
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.5 x 6.25 x 10.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- These bags do not require mounting brackets. They are designed to be removable so they loop over the rear seat (some people put the straps UNDER the rear seat for a more permanent installation) and then there are front and rear straps that loop around a frame or brake lights.by Chet86255/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby dangertreat3/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No does not require or come with.It would not hurt,i may invest in a set for mine.by jqcyclops3/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, read my review. It comes with enough straps. I used black parachute cord to create quick mounting locations (I leave them on the bike) that I can connect these panniers to when I attach the panniers.by StoneTail11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No mounting brackets. Consequently, it just hangs there, blowin' in the wind as Dylan would say.by veryverysorryiboughtit11/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not hardly, I plan to scotch guard mine. On my weekend excursion, I got caught in a shower and the contents got wet. Fortunately, I pack everything in Ziploc bags due the type of on/off road riding I do.by JOHNGreensburgPA6/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- last year I road thru a downpour with these bags on and the covers in place. The covers collected water under the bags and everything in them got soaked. There is no good way to use the covers over the whole top of the bags because the straps that hold them over and under the seats prevent the cover from going over the sides next to the bike. I intend to use space bags, or something similar to put thing in while inside the bags on my next trip.by mc996/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not waterproof without yellow covers; Requires no mounting brackets; Should fit the Honda Rebel with no problemby dangertreat3/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Effectively water repellent; read my review. Since riding in the rain, I have since treated these bags with Atsko "Silicone Water-Guard" (item#1336; SKU: 074928133669), an effective spray-on HD water repellent, that helped considerably.by StoneTail6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it probably isn't waterproof with the yellow covers.by veryverysorryiboughtit3/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it uses a series of straps to fasten to the seat and the tail light area. Real simple instructionsby dangertreat10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Likely, it is very flexible in its mounting possibilities. Large velcro straps attach to each other across the seat, keeping the bags together. Other (quick-connect buckle) Straps on the rear, front and middle of the bag can be use for fore/aft/ anchoring on the bike.by StoneTail10/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- spit works well.by veryverysorryiboughtit12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?