About this item
The XLC2 is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone. Large, high contrast buttons are easy to press and see and speak the numbers as they are dialed. There is no need for a Caller ID screen, the handset speaks the number of the incoming caller.
Clarity XLC2 Big Button Speakerphone:
- Digital Clarity Power amplifies incoming sound up to 50 decibels
- 3 tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better
- DECT 6.0 technology for interference-free communication
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Talking Caller ID announces the phone number of the incoming caller
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is dialed
- 12 speed dial buttons
- Flashing Visual Ringer
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility
- Can be wall mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
- Extra loud ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm and 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out
- Backup batteries included
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9 x 10.0 x 3.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.