Clarity XLC2 Big Button Speakerphone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The XLC2 is a loud, simple and easy-to-use amplified cordless phone featuring up to 50 decibels of Digital Clarity Power amplification, DECT 6.0 technology and a loud and clear speakerphone. Large, high contrast buttons are easy to press and see and speak the numbers as they are dialed. There is no need for a Caller ID screen, the handset speaks the number of the incoming caller.
Clarity XLC2 Big Button Speakerphone:
- Digital Clarity Power amplifies incoming sound up to 50 decibels
- 3 tone settings for a customized listening experience
- Amplifies outgoing speech up to 15 decibels for others to hear you better
- DECT 6.0 technology for interference-free communication
- Loud and clear speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Talking Caller ID announces the phone number of the incoming caller
- Illuminated talking dial pad with large buttons that speak the number that is dialed
- 12 speed dial buttons
- Flashing Visual Ringer
- Belt clip for hands-free mobility
- Can be wall mounted to avoid using counter or desk space
- Extra loud ringer (95dB) with adjustable tones
- Hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant
- Direct connection to assistive listening devices or headset (2.5mm and 3.5mm)
- Dual Power Battery Backup lets you make calls when the power is out
- Backup batteries included
|Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.9 x 10.0 x 3.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The XLC2 does not support additional handsets.by ClarityCustomerSupport5/19/2015Written by a verified representative from ClarityCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Haven't tried since I have no need.by HappyLady135/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- The XLC2 works on an analog phone line and does not include an answering machine.by ClarityCustomerSupport5/19/2015Written by a verified representative from ClarityCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No answering machine. it does have an audio caller ID that's pretty cool.by Whydoesthisevenmatter8/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 10 speed dial locations available on the XLC2.by ClarityCustomerSupport5/19/2015Written by a verified representative from ClarityCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The XLC2 has one direct (one-touch) memory location and 10 indirect (two-touch) memory locations on the telephone (0-9) that can be programmed to dial frequently called numbers.by CommunityAnswer10/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?