About this item
Protect and Defend Pack - Wal-Mart Exclusive: This robust offering enhances Sam's combat abilities with a one-two punch - military-grade enhanced MBS Boots offer extra protection, and for close-quarters encounters nothing takes down enemies like this powerful M1014 Shotgun.
- M1014 Shotgun: Shotguns excel at clearing tight spaces, and with 8 buckshot stuffed shells fired as fast as you can pull the trigger, the M1014 sweeps hallways with the best of them.
- MBS Boots: The tiny ceramic plates woven into the uppers, reinforced heels and pierce-proof soles of these boots protect the wearer from damage.
- Dead Coast Hunter Co-Op Mission: On the dusty shores of a dead sea, a band of Kazakh terrorists puts the finishing touches on a dirty bomb. Penetrate their compound and take them - by stealth or in a full-on assault - before they can get the bomb to its target. Hunt targets from the castle the terrorists have turned into their hideout to a beached ship on the toxic sands of the Aral Sea. Just don't let anyone escape.
- Upper Echelon Suit: The Upper Echelon Suit (Mk V Tac Suit) has been especially designed to fit tightly around Sam's body, making it almost impossible to hear Sam's movements. The materials of the suit will reduce damage caused by most pistols and assault rifles. The suit has several pockets to carry gadgets, their placement is custom designed to break up the human silhouette, allowing Sam to blend into the shadows.
- Gold Glowing Goggles: Tactical imaging leaves enemies nowhere to hide.
A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers have had enough of US military occupation all over the world and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist - a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests. Armed with state-of-the-art technology, top-of-the-line-gadgets, deadly combat abilities and an elite team known as the 4th Echelon, Sam Fisher holds nothing back to get the job done through whatever means necessary to stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
- Operate Without Restrictions: Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and hes more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out whos behind this devastating threat.
- Own Your Play Style: Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Tools of the Trade: Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sams sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
- Build a New Echelon: Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna Grim Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out the crew. 4th Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Enjoy a Fully Integrated Experience: Sam and his team are aware of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI). The SMI allows 4th Echelon to receive data about mission objectives while on the move. With the SMI, players can take advantage of the universal game economy system that allows players to fully customize and upgrade Sam, his suit, goggles, weapons, the Paladin and much more.
- Spies vs. Mercs Returns: Spies vs. Mercs is back with an new take on asymmetrical gameplay. Players will be able to face off in teams of 4 all the while creating their very own Spy or Merc according to their playstyles via thorough customization elements. The original Classic Spies vs. Mercs experience also makes its long awaited comeback for the fans.
- COOP: Co-Op is back and bigger than ever with 14 maps & 4 mission types. While you play you also earn in-game currency and unlock additional weapons or gadgets via specialized missions assigned by Grim, Briggs, Charlie and Kobin.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.