Clairol Nice 'N Easy Permanent
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Anti-Flat. Always dimensional home hair color. Nice 'n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension. Our formula, with exclusive Color Blend Technology, gives every shade built-in tones & highlights so color will never be matte or flat.
Ingredients: Color-Blend Formula: Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Soytrimonium Chloride, Oleth-5, Oleic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Oleth-2, Fragrance, C11-15 Pareth-9, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, C12-15 Pareth-3, Erythorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Edta, Resorcinol, P-Aminophenol, P-Phenylenediamine, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, M-Aminophenol. Color-Blend Activator: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, Peg-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium Edta, Simethicone. Colorseal Conditioning Gloss: Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Edta, Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloristothiazolinone, Methylisthiazolinone
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.362 x 3.583 x 6.299|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- For best results, allow at least seven days and one shampoo after any new or recent perm or hair relaxation treatment before using Clairol Nice 'n Easy Hair Color. You should also wait at least seven days and one shampoo before getting a new perm or hair relaxation treatment.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Call the Clairol # on the package: 800-CLAIROL. They are very helpful and they know the product details.by GellyFish8/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've had perms and used this and it didn't strip my perm out.by Chipturtle7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question Ludilu! Nice ‘n Easy Hair Color is safe for permed hair. There is nothing in our product that is designed to remove a perm. Because of the exclusive Color Blend Technology, Nice ‘n Easy will give you superior natural looking dimensional color with built-in tones and highlights. After a perm, wait 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring along with performing the strand and 48 hour allergy test. Nice ‘n Easy in one simple step!! Hope this helps! Yulondaby TheClairolTeam6/27/2014Written by a verified representative from TheClairolTeamWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Max. We'd love to help! Since each person's hair is so different, we'd like to talk to you directly and help you get a color result you love! Please call one of our color experts at 1-800-CLAIROL (1-800-252-4765) for a 1-on-1 color consultation when you have the chance. Thanks! Kimby TheClairolTeam9/6/2015Written by a verified representative from TheClairolTeamWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it might if you have any red pigments in your hair. Do a strand test first to be sure.by pattianntheresa6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can't say for sure but probably not, if your hair does tend to pull red ( meaning has a redish tint when you dye it) then yes be careful what shades you use, I have to use ash tones because my hair tends to pull redby Blahhh12110/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, Cindy. Since each person's hair is different, we'd like to talk to you directly and help you get a color result you love! Please call one of our color experts at 1-800-CLAIROL (1-800-252-4765) for a 1-on-1 color consultation when you have the chance. Kimby TheClairolTeam3/30/2015Written by a verified representative from TheClairolTeamWas this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I know that six weeks is the usual recommendation, but honestly I have used color once a month with no adverse reactions. Occasionally, every two weeks! But I would not recommend doing that very often. Once a month is certainly safe.by Gingerkittykitty8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've used Nice & Easy for 45 years. My hair is hip length and very healthy. I use the product every 5-6 weeks.by OwnerPFO8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?