About this item
Natural Instincts system with Aloe, Vitamin E, & Coconut Oil - it's proven healthier-looking radiant color.
Clairol Natural Instincts 5R/22 Cinnaberry Medium Auburn Brown Kit:
- Natural Instincts is Ammonia Free formula, gives you healthier-looking*, radiant color and blends away gray in 10 minutes. Color lasts up to 6 weeks.
- See radiant color, and feel touchable softness after coloring
- Our demi-permanent Natural Instincts system with Aloe, Vitamin E, and Coconut Oil. It's proven less damaging
- Lasts 28 shampoos
- Professional advice from the Clairol experts: If you are not sure which shade to choose start with a lighter shade
- Non-Permanent Hair Color
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.375 x 2.25 x 3.625|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can I go from blond to black hair, my natural color is dirty blond/brown but I wanted to try black?
- Hi Jess, Sounds like you’re looking to make a dramatic change in your color which is a great way to express your individuality! Depending on the circumstances; however, making drastic changes in hair color can prove challenging and we prefer to speak with you directly. Please call 1-800-252-4765 [1-800-CLAIROL] for a personal consultation with one of our Clairol color experts. They are thoroughly trained in all areas of hair coloring and hair care and are happy to help you determine your best possible options. Experts are always available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM Saturday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Eastern Time. Hope to hear from you soon! Alondaby TheClairolTeam5/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can go darker, this brand will not lighted it though. It will even it out or give a nice blend if you have highlights. If you have 'root' growth you might get a root line if you go black. It would be better to dry a dark brown to even root to end if that is the case, then go darker. If it comes out bad, wash it several time right away. - A stylist told me to wash & dry several times instead of using an over abundance of shampoo once or twice. Let me know how it turns out.by Char332412/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, just get the color you want and follow directions.by CommunityAnswer12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What does it mean by a level 2 non-permanent color? Does it wash out of your hair entirely in the 28 washes and leaves no remaining dye color?
- Yes, level 2 non-permanent color means it will wash completely out within 24-28 washes.by CommunityAnswer2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my experience it does wash out completely - I don't count the number of shampoos exactly - but judge on appearance as to when I re-apply this product, which is usually in 3 months and at least the 28 shampoos (typically a few more). ( I have used 2 different blonde shades to date.)by MsJBB2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great question, Tessie! To answer your question let’s start with the basic difference between semi, demi and permanent hair color, otherwise know as level 1, 2 and 3: • Semi-permanent hair color lasts up to 8 washes and most shades will also blend the first signs of grey. • Demi-permanent is longer lasting, usually lasting up to 24-28 washes. They are great for blending away up to 50% grey hair. • For long lasting color, use permanent colorant. Permanent colorants are designed to cover 100% of grey hair and help enrich your natural hair color. You can use them to change your hair color slightly or dramatically. How long a demi permanent color stays in the hair depends on various factors. If you choose a shade darker than your natural hair color, the color will take longer to wash out and depending how dark it may not wash out. For the best results, I recommend following our shade guide on the Natural Instincts color pack and performing a 48 allergy and strand test prior to application. Our Color Experts can also help you choose the best color for you. They can be reached at 1-800-252-4765 Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 8:30 pm and Sat 9-6 EST. In as little as 10 minutes you’ll be on your way to great color and shine!! Hope this was helpful!! Cynthiaby TheClairolTeam2/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. On the package of the Week 2 Color Fresh is says to wash hair as usual and then apply color refresher - does this mean you put it on WET hair?
- Yes it means towel dry or slightly damp like you apply it the first time. Thanks!by Fraurisa1/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Deborah, I would be happy to assist you with your question regarding the Natural Instincts Color Fresh. The 2 week refresher is a conditioning crème formula that deposits color pigments 15 days after coloring and is similar to a conditioner. You should apply it after shampooing, while the hair is wet, just as you would with your regular conditioner. I hope this helps with your application and happy coloring! Melissaby TheClairolTeam10/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not matter what they mean. Trust me on this. Do not use the color refresher unless you are getting ready for Halloween! It is awful!by Meg0074/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?