About this item
Citrical: Citrical calcium citrate supplement is a coated tablet that gives you added calcium. To help support breast and bone health, this calcium and vitamin D supplement in petite size can be taken to help boost calcium levels. The vitamin D in these calcium supplements (200 pk) improves calcium absorption. Citrical: Citrical calcium citrate supplement is small and easy to swallow. One to two tablets can be taken with or without meals, up to two times daily. For best results, follow your physician's recommended dosage.
Citrical: Citrical Calcium Citrate Petites With Vitamin D Tablets Calcium Supplement, 200 Pk:
- 200 coated tablets
- Easier to swallow
- Supports breast health with Vitamin D
Vitamin D, Amount Per Serving 500 Iu, Daily Value 125%. Calcium (Elemental), Amount Per Serving 400 Mg, Daily Value 40%. Other Ingredients: Calcium Citrate, Polyethylene Glycol, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyvinyl Alcohol-Part Hydrolyzed, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Adults: take 1 To 2 tablets two times daily or as recommended by yourphysician, pharmacist or health professional. For breast health support,take two tablets twice daily. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask ahealth professional before use. Keep out Of reach Of children. Do notuse if printed foil seal is torn or missing.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 4.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Each serving is 400 mg. 3 tablets would be needed to get the 1,200mg dose of calcium nitrate.by CommunityAnswer5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 per day. They are 400 mg each.by redrose9528/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 400mg calcium and 500 mg Vit D per tablet.by redrose9525/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the bottle in my hand, and it says 500 IU of Vitamin D, and 400 mg Calcium (citrate) in each tablet.by Maddydeh5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (2)Was this answer helpful?