Citracal Petites Calcium Citrate + D3 Calcium Supplement, 200 count
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $14.25 List price $16.79Save $2.54
- $15.29 List price $19.69Save $4.40
- Reduced Price$8.17 List price $9.25Save $1.08
- Reduced Price$10.31 List price $15.10Save $4.79
- $8.10 List price $11.09Save $2.99
- Reduced Price$5.97 List price $7.32Save $1.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Citracal Petites Calcium Citrate + D3 Calcium Supplement:
- Smaller, easier to swallow
- 400mg of calcium in the form of calcium citrate to help support bone health
- 500 IU of vitamin D3 to help your body absorb calcium
- Gentle on your digestive system
- Can be taken with or without food
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Vitamin D, Amount Per Serving 500 Iu, Daily Value 125%. Calcium (Elemental), Amount Per Serving 400 Mg, Daily Value 40%. Other Ingredients: Calcium Citrate, Polyethylene Glycol, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyvinyl Alcohol-Part Hydrolyzed, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
Instructions: Adults: take 1 To 2 tablets two times daily or as recommended by yourphysician, pharmacist or health professional. For breast health support,take two tablets twice daily. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask ahealth professional before use. Keep out Of reach Of children. Do notuse if printed foil seal is torn or missing.
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||BA53503|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001554|
|Features:||Bayer , Calcium supplement , Supports breast health with more vitamin d , Petites- easier To swallow|
|Assembled Product Weight:||0.60 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.50 x 2.50 x 4.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I left an answer on December 23, 2015 with the correct answer. I doubt these have changed in a month. It clearly states on the back of the bottle (which it would be nice if Walmart would show) that it is 500 IU of Vitamin D and 400 mg of Calcium PER SERVING. Serving size is 2 caplets with 100 servings per container.by Eliza2/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some confusion here since it says 500 IU of Vitamin D, and 400 mg Calcium (citrate) per serving and states one to two tablets. To get 500 IU of Vitamin D which is 125% of your daily requirement and 400 mg of Calcium which is 40% of your daily requirement you need to take 2 tablets. I did just buy a bottle at Walmart and it clearly states the serving size is 2 tablets. Walmart may want to make this clearer.by Eliza12/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 400mg calcium and 500 mg Vit D per tablet.by redrose9521/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the bottle in my hand, and it says 500 IU of Vitamin D, and 400 mg Calcium (citrate) in each tablet.by Maddydeh1/23/2016Was this answer helpful? (17) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how many tablets should I take of this product to get a 1,200 mg dose of calcium citrate?
- You would need 3 servings which would mean 6 caplets as there are 2 caplets in a serving. Each serving is 40% or 400 mg Calcium and 125% or 500 IU Vitamin D. EACH CAPLET would be 200 mg Calcium and 250 IU Vitamin D. This is listed in small print (of course) on the back label which is not shown in the picture.by Eliza7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each serving is 400 mg. 3 tablets would be needed to get the 1,200mg dose of calcium nitrate.by CommunityAnswer7/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 per day. They are 400 mg each.by redrose9527/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $9.88 Was $11.86Save $1.98