Similar items in stock
- $6.88 Was $7.68Save $0.80
- Reduced Price$5.48 List price $11.18Save $5.70
- Reduced Price$5.78 List price $18.47Save $12.69
- Reduced Price$5.78 List price $11.84Save $6.06
Slim-Fast Chocolate Peanut Caramel Meal Bar, 5ct
Consider these popular products
- Reduced Price$5.48 List price $10.03Save $4.55
- $26.98 Was $29.98Save $3.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Slim-Fast Chocolate Peanut Caramel Meal Bar
See all diet foods and drinks
Ingredients: Dry Roasted Peanuts, Soy Crisp With Cocoa [Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Calcium Carbonate], High Fructose Corn Syrup, Peanut Butter Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Defatted Peanut Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Polydextrose, Fructose, Water, Insulin, Rolled Ats, Corn Syrup, Glycerin, Evaporated Cane Juice Syrup, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Floic Acid), Nonfat Milk, Salt, Crisp Rice (Rice Flour, Sugar, Malt Extract, Caramel Color, Distilled Monoglycerides, Mixed Tocopherols, Rice Extract, Salt), Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Milk, Molasses, Palm Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt,), Peanut Flour, Sugar, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Peanut Extract, Soy Lecithin, Why, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Chocolate, Disodium Phosphate, Mixed Tocopherols (Used To Protect Quality), Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose (Non-Nutritive Sweetener), Carrageenan.
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Milk, peanuts, soy, And wheat. May contain eggs, sesame, almonds,cashews, coconut, pecans, And walnuts.|
|Size:||1.58 oz per bar|
|Features:||Chocolate peanut caramel , 200 calorie bars , Kosher dairy|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.63 x 2.25 x 5.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7 G||11|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 G||13|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 320 Mg||13|
|Potassium 170 Mg||5|
|Total Carbohydrate 23 G||8|
|Dietary Fiber 5 G||20|
|Sugars 12 G|
|Sugar Alcohol 12 G|
|Protein 9 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 5 Bars come in a boxby Phantom1237/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 meal bars.by 19Anonymous2/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The title says 5ct. that stands for 5 count or 5 bars.by lupouno2/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5 meal bars. Each is about 200 calories. If you choose a snack bar instead of a meal bar, then you get six of those at about 100 calories each.by HungryLibrarian2/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 5by grm08172/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most of the time 5 bars come in a box.by Kris10Lee1/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?