About this item
- For ages six years and over
- Dosage cup provided
Explore this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.025|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Active Ingredient Purpose
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if You are taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant, take sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product Do not use more than directed, marked drowsiness may occur, avoid alcoholic drinks, alcohol, sedatives, And tranquilizers may increase drowsiness, be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery, excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period, do not exceed recommended dosage. Adults And children 12 years And over: 4 tsp every 4 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years: 2 tsp every 4 hours. Children under 6 years: do not use.
Anhydrous citric acid, artificial flavor, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose.
Call weekdays from 9 am to 5 PM est at 1-800-762-4675.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.