About this item
The Child of Mine by Carter's Conversion Kit for My Nursery Crib is an efficient way to extend the use of a crib throughout childhood. This kit includes a daybed rail and a toddler bed guardrail. With this component installed, a child can easily get in and out of his or her bed while still sleeping safely. With the daybed rail, children have protection from tumbles for the length of the bed. Sturdy construction offers ultimate support to a child. The crib conversion kit's warm mocha finish coordinates precisely with the Child of Mine convertible crib. It looks classic and elegant amid just about any decor style. Use it in a boy's or girl's room with a wide range of color palettes. This Child of Mine conversion kit wipes clean for easy maintenance, and it requires some simple installation.
Child of Mine by Carter's Conversion Kit for My Nursery Crib, Mocha:
- Converts the My Nursery crib to a toddler bed or daybed
- Includes a daybed rail and toddler bed guardrail
- Finish matches My Nursery cribs
- Crib conversion kit in mocha finish
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||63.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||51.125 x 14.75 x 0.075|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How do I convert the crib to the day bed? I have purchased the Child of Mine Carter's conversion kit and misplaced the instructions.
- The other provided link was wrong...this is the one that looks like may work. http://www.summerinfant.com/getattachment/b0346b46-cfc1-4abf-9f4b-f9ec039d9f32/Carter-s%C2%AE-Nursery-Furniture-Sleep-Haven-4-in-1-Lif.aspxby IshRA5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- here is a link to the instructions: http://www.summerinfant.com/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=336f605b-c887-4afc-98fb-bb6b0ed71503by WhiteRaven875/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. where can i find the conversion kit for my child of mine brookline convirtiable crib, chocolate model #15370/15480
- you should try walmart webpageby BeGoBe5/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (33)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is there a number i can call the manufacturer for this product? It never seems to be in stock and it is not carried in stores...
- No, it isn't. It's for Model #15240.by An anonymous customer5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?