About this item
Make changing your baby's diapers easier with the Child of Mine by Carters Changing Table. This changing table is a useful addition to your child's nursery and it coordinates well with the Child of Mine by Carter's Woodhaven Crib Vintage White, which is sold separately. It has two spacious shelves, so that you can store your baby's clothes, diapers, blankets, and other supplies conveniently. It's made from high-quality Radiata Pine and MDF that adds to its durability. It comes with a Vintage white finish to elegantly accentuate your room decor. The Child of Mine by Carters Changing Table is also available in a wide range of finishes. It meets all applicable U.S. safety standards. Some assembly is required, but instructions for assembly are included.
Child of Mine by Carters Changing Table:
- Materials: Radiata Pine and MDF
- Features two spacious shelves, so that you can store your baby's clothes, diapers, blankets, and other supplies
- Changing pad not included
- Child of Mine Changing Table, Woodhaven dimensions: 35"L x 20"W x 40"H
- Nursery changing table, vintage white shelf dimensions: 17" x 32.5"
- Also available in other finishes
- Meets all applicable U.S. standards
- Some assembly is required for the Child of Mine Changing Table, Woodhaven
- Coordinates well with the Child of Mine by Carter's Woodhaven Crib Vintage White, which is sold separately
|Collection:||Child of Mine By Carters Woodhaven|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||35.0 x 20.0 x 40.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.