About this item
The Child of Mine by Carter's Jamestown 4-Drawer Dresser is a perfect addition to your baby's nursery. This elegant piece of furniture in a chestnut color is roomy and provides plenty of storage space. It can accommodate baby's clothing, diapers, bedding and even toys. The metal glides enable smooth opening and closing of the drawers. The deep brown finish of this chestnut dresser will coordinate well with many styles of decor and color schemes. The construction is sturdy and classical, with wooden knobs. Some assembly is required. This Child of Mine dresser is designed with your little one's safety in mind and does not have any sharp edges. This multipurpose bedroom furniture can continue to be used by children as they grow. Get a coordinated look in the nursery by matching this 4-drawer dresser with the Jamestown crib and changing table.
Child of Mine by Carter's Jamestown 4-Drawer Dresser:
- Drawers have metal glides
- Dimensions: 31.9"L x 18.5"W x 46.5"H
- Assembly required for chestnut dresser
- Coordinates with the Jamestown crib and changing table
- 4-drawer dresser is also available in additional finishes
- Color: chestnut
- Roomy and gives plenty of storage space
- Accommodates baby clothing, diapers and toys
- Child of Mine dresser was designed with child safety in mind
- No sharp edges
- Durable wood construction
|Collection:||Child of Mine By Carters Jamestown|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||92.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.9 x 18.5 x 46.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I originally was going to buy a changing table and dresser but didn't have the money or room for both and realized a dresser would provide me years of use AND most changing pads come with hardware to attach them securely to the top of the dresser.by Heathinator1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No because its too high and there are no rails for babies protectionby prettyk13119/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not. Only because it is much higher off the ground than a traditional changing table.by mommaof2blessings3/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Child of Mine by Carters' Jamestown Dresser: This dresser is 46.5" tall which is 3ft. 10.5in. I believe that it is way to tall to double as a changing table. I would recommend getting the matching changing table.by Brittany239/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby jagsbaby12/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say no, its too tall.by Jess034444011/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is too tall to use as a changing tableby Rozalynd8/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how tall you are I guess. I am 5'3" and the top is just above my elbows - definitely too tall for a changing table in my opinion.by Zombies4You8/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby mmmbio16854/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back of the dresser and the bottom of the drawers are made from particle board. The rest is wood.by mnsclc3/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Child of Mine by Carters' Jamestown Dresser: The dresser top, sides, drawers, and drawer knobs are made of wood...not sure what kind of wood. The bottom of the drawers are made of thick cardboard as well as the back of the dresser. The sides of the drawers are made of compressed wood. This is a great sturdy dresser.by Brittany236/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?