About this item
1. Chicken Soup for the Soul is the go to book line for emotional support during challenging times.
2. These are all new stories, collected in 2009, on an all new topic never covered before in CSS 16-year history.
3. Topical, much asked for book. Readers are looking for stories that show them they are not alone in these difficult times.
4. CSS is a popular publisher of books on challenges, overcoming obstacles, grief, with many bestselling books on these topics.
5. People love reading about other peoples problems in order to put their own in perspective and also get some valuable advice from other peoples experiences.
6. Contains 10 bonus stories of faith about people using their faith to help them through tough times.
Tough times wont last, but tough people will. Many people have lost money and many are losing their jobs, homes, or at least making cutbacks. Many others have faced life-changing natural disasters, such as hurricanes and fires, as well as health and family difficulties Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tough Times, Tough People is all about overcoming adversity, pulling together, making do with less, facing challenges, and finding new joys in a simpler life. Includes 10 bonus stories of faith.
|Contributed by:||Canfield, Jack|
|Contributed by:||Hansen, Mark Victor|
|Contributed by:||Newmark, Amy|
|Publisher:||Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC|
|Publish Date:||Jun 16, 2009|
|Number of Pages:||414|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.5 x 5.5 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.