About this item
Save your counter tops from nicks and cuts with the Chicago Cutlery 12" x 16" Bamboo Cutting Board. This Chicago Cutlery Cutting Board is easy to clean and is reversible, which helps prevent food contamination. Poultry and other meats can be cut on one side while fruits and vegetables can be cut on the other side. In addition, the Woodworks Bamboo Chopping Board will not dull knives. Chefs and cooks of all skill levels can use this cutting board with ease, and it makes a smart addition to virtually any kitchen
Chicago Cutlery Woodworks 12" x 16" Bamboo Cutting Board:
- 12" x 16" bamboo cutting board
- Easy to clean
- Reversible board reduces possible food contamination
- Use 1 side for meats and the other side for fruits and vegetables
- Won't dull knives
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.1 x 12.0 x 0.7|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't think so.by GWSH11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I would not put any wooden cutting board in the dishwasher.by booksjammer11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure. Threw away the packaging materials before I looked! Sorry about that. It's an extremely nice cutting board, and is at a terrific price!by SamInTexasUSA4/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Prime them with mineral oil, and refresh it every month or so. (Wipe with oil, let sit for a while, perhaps 15-20 minutes, wipe off). Wash only with mild soap, and rinse and dry immediately. Don't put in a dishwasher. If using for raw meat, you can sanitize with a very dilute bleach solution (about a teaspoon of liquid bleach per quart of water, 5 mL per liter). Rinse thoroughly afterwards.by CommunityAnswer3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?