Cheetah Mounts Articulating Arm/Tilt/Swivel Wall Mount for 23'' - 32'' Screens
Customers also considered
- $14.88List price
- $49.86List price
- $19.99List price
- $199.99List price
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.25 x 2.25 x 10.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does it swivel at the part where the mount bolts to the TV. I need to extend my TV 180 degrees to 1 side so need this swivel point so it will sit flat
- Yes, but on the sized TVs its meant for [32" max] the wall mount will show beyond the edge of the TV. TV will project away from the wall about 2" when placed at maximun 180 degrees.by OSU195812/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does.by Stella122/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will perfectly for that applicationby NHWs2/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This mount swivels in 3 different location so it should work for your application.by TheDoorguy701/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does, but it is not flat against the wall. It sticks out a few inches.by DrKY1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is heavier than the TV and it stay put very well. It may work for a motorhome if you leave the "arm" pushed against the wall while driving, so it will not shake too much.by Stella1210/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The unit does not lock in place but when leved properly it stays where it is positioned very well.by SgtMike794/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am using it in a motor home. With a 29 inch vizio TV and have no problem. I did build a system to lock in place when driving.by sadftrv5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES tightens well enough to not shake loose, but must be mounted to a very solid wall stud.by OSU19585/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not lock in place but can be tightened so it doesn't swing easily. It is not flimsy, very sturdy, heavy duty mountby krebholz5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it tilts +/- 15 degrees from vertical for viewing adjustment and rotates +/- 4 degrees for horizontal leveling.by houdel12/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it has like a 5 degree tilt in it or so. I installed my tv 6' to the bottom of it, and you can see it just fine from bedby Rocker4555/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Plus and minus 15 degrees. It's not much so be sure to put it in as accurate a location as possible. Try to make sure you check out the seating or laying arrangement to be used and then check the viewing from that vantage point and go from there. You will see what I mean.by herekittykitty5/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, somewhat ... about 10 degreesby Skywad5/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $69.00
- Rollbackfrom $102.78
- Rollbackfrom $36.00
Customers also bought these products
- $40.68List price
- $35.99List price