About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Create the ideal party atmosphere inside your home or draw more attention to a particular section of your haunted house with this Chauvet Mini Strobe LED Wash System. Small yet powerful, it is easy to use and features 21 flashing white lights. It features manually adjustable strobe rates. Enhance your DJ gig or provide a one-of-a-kind light show at your party with this system. With its compact case, this Chauvet strobe light can be transported from one party to the next with ease. It uses 12V power and features a 60Hz current.
Chauvet Mini Strobe LED Wash System:
- Ready to go right out of the box
- Manually adjustable strobe rate
- Light source: 21 (white) LEDs
- Power and current: 12V and 60Hz
- Dimensions: 5.1" x 4" x 3.7"
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Easy to transport from one party or gig to another
- Adds a spooky effect to any haunted house or other type of Halloween exhibit
- Chauvet strobe light may be used throughout the year for various events
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.6 x 4.9 x 2.55|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- two to three feet maxby bricknjmom11/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 ft. (I just measured it for you with a tape).by rspowell691/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This can be used outdoors.by CommunityAnswer8/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't suggest the gel, or even the colored plastic sheet, (which would work for a little while), but either way the LEDs do get warm, and that isn't too safe. If I remember correctly, you can purchase replacement LEDs from the company, and yes they did have other colors.by rspowell6911/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?