About this item
For a lighter, more comfortable glove that still allows heavy performance, you need the Chase Ergonomics Decade Specialty Summer Weight A/V Gloves. These gloves offer immediate relief from tingling fingers and fingertip numbness, but more important, protection from the cumulative effect of long-term, bare-handed power tool usage. Gfom has been proven to protect against the harmful vibration energy released by power tool use, which can lead to permanent hand and arm nerve damage and HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome). The Chase Ergonomics Decade Specialty Summer Weight A/V Gloves fully comply and meet the requirements of the American and International Anti-Vibration glove testing standard ANSI S2.73-2002 (R2007)/ISO 10819:1996.
Chase Ergonomics Decade Specialty Summer Weight A/V Gloves:
- Size: extra large
- Constructed of tough, abrasion-resistant goatskin and breathable, stretchy nylon spandex
- Gloves feature patented Gfom vibration reducing material across the palm and fingers
- Close at the wrist with hook and loop on a heavy-duty flap to keep debris away from hands
- Goatskin covers top of fingers and fingertips for added protection
- Sold as a pair
- Suggested uses: electric power tools (hedge trimmers, drills, sanders, grinders, hammer drills); gas-powered tools (lawn mowers, leaf blowers, rototillers, chain saws, augurs)
- Model# 52103
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Fabric Care Instructions Included|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 11.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.