Chase Ergonomics Decade Sosa Biodegradable Safety Glasses, Dark Lens and Frame
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Experience clear vision devoid of flying debris in the stylish Chase Ergonomics Decade Sosa Biodegradable Safety Glasses. These safety glasses are fully-biodegradable, but only begin process when placed in a landfill environment. The Chase Ergonomics Decade Sosa Biodegradable Safety Glasses meet the latest ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard for impact-rated safety eyewear.
Chase Ergonomics Decade Sosa Biodegradable Safety Glasses:
- Crystal-clarity with tinted vision for outdoor use and protection from flying debris
- Entire unit is biodegradable
- Comfortable, lightweight frames with durable hinges and dark-tinted, neutral-gray lenses
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Traditional fully-framed style comes packaged in a biodegradable pouch made of potato starch
- Glasses provide 99.9 percent protection from UVA and UVB radiation
- Model# 70102
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 5.0 x 12.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I just received these. They look like they were made for a child. Probably wouldn't be good for work prescription glasses. NOT VERY HEAVY DUTY. I'd rec. going to wal-mart's vision center to see what they can do for you.by EJresearcher12/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?