About this item
Made of full-grain, top quality leather, the Chase Ergonomics Decade Motorcycle Riding Gloves take a traditional rider's glove to a new level with the added benefits of a safe and comfortable ergonomic design. Leather sidewalls and fourchettes between the fingers create a glove designed to fit comfortably on hands gripping tools, equipment or handlebars. These leather motorcycle gloves come in two different sizes M/L. The strong straps are able to tightly wind around the wrists providing the security that you need. Tuck your sleeve into the gloves and ride away without worrying about the wind whipping inside the sleeves. Shock and impact protection are also provided with these gloves.
Chase Ergonomics Decade Ride Motorcycle Gloves:
- Pre-curved shaping and an inset, Bolton-cut thumb accommodate the hand without bunching, blousing or binding across the palm or thumb saddle
- Shirred elastic gathers at wrist keep dirt and debris out, and allow for fast donning and removal
- Adjustable wrist strap secures glove comfortably in place all day
- Extra long cuff covers the wrist and arm to the cuff of a long-sleeved shirt or jacket
- Exclusive GPact palm pad hinged where the fingers meet the hand provides shock and impact protection where it's needed
- Size: M/L
- Leather gloves that were crafted for luxurious quality
- Keeps hands warm even on the chilliest of days
- High-quality and durable
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Fabric Care Instructions Included|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.