About this item
Constructed in full-grain, top-quality leather, the Chase Ergonomics Decade Motorcycle Gloves take a traditional rider's glove to a new level. The leather gloves feature the added benefits of safety and a comfortable ergonomic design. Leather sidewalls and fourchettes between the fingers make sure that these L/XL Riders Gloves fit comfortably on your hands as you grip tools, equipment or the handlebars of your bike. The gloves are designed with shirred elastic gathering at the wrist in order to keep dirt and debris out and to allow for fast donning and removal. Additionally, the motorcycle leather gloves feature an exclusive GPact palm pad that is hinged where the fingers meet the hand in order to provide protection from shock and impact. The adjustable wrist strap secures the gloves in place.
Chase Ergonomics Decade Ride Motorcycle Gloves:
- Pre-curved shaping and an inset, Bolton-cut thumb accommodate the hand without bunching, blousing or binding across the palm or thumb saddle
- Shirred elastic gathers at wrist keep dirt and debris out, and allow for fast donning and removal
- Adjustable wrist strap secures glove comfortably in place all day
- Extra long cuff covers the wrist and arm to the cuff of a long-sleeved shirt or jacket
- Exclusive GPact palm pad hinged where the fingers meet the hand provides shock and impact protection where it's needed
- Size: L/XL
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Fabric Care Instructions Included|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.