About this item
Chase Ergonomics Decade FIT Shock/Impact Gloves protect from contact stress and resonance associated with use of slow stroking power tools and non-powered striking tools. Molded memory foam panels across the palm and heel of the hand encircle the tool handles and shield the hand from impact, but it doesn't interfere with grip or dexterity. These gloves will not shrink, stretch or harden.
Chase Ergonomics Decade FIT Shock/Impact Gloves:
- Size: Large
- Protects from contact and stress resonance
- Molded memory foam panel across the palm and heal of the hand
- Finger fourchettes eliminate twisted fingers
- Pre-curved sidewalls mimic natural curve of the hand
- Tough, non-slip palm repels oil
- Reinforced fingernail guards
- Comfortable, ergonomically correct grip
- Self-fastening double-knit wrist band
- Will not shrink, stretch or harden
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Tumble dry low , Machine Washable|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 4.5 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.