About this item
The Chase Ergonomics Decade FIT Cold Weather Gloves provide a breathable, sealed insert that keeps your hands dry and blocks out wind. The cozy interior fleece lining protects your hands from the cold. Whether you have to work outside, fix something around the house or just run errands, these extreme weather gloves will come in handy and offer you a comfortable design. The anatomically correct cut inset thumb is just one of the way these gloves innovate off the tired old standards.
Chase Ergonomics Decade FIT Cold Weather Gloves:
- Size: X-large
- Breathable, sealed insert keeps hands dry and blocks out wind
- Cozy interior fleece lining
- Textured palm of non-slip, oil-repelling UDM material
- Superior tailoring
- Anatomically-correct cut inset thumb
- Finger fourchettes eliminate twisted fingers
- Will not shrink, stretch or harden
- Comfortable, ergonomically correct grip
- Minimal fabric blousing across base of fingers and thumb saddle
- Self-fastening double-knit wrist band
- Reinforced fingernail guards
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low heat
- Men's winter gloves for working or just getting around
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 4.5 x 10.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.