About this item
The Chase Ergonomics Decade Classic Motorcycle Gloves adapt the proven ergonomic design of Decade's popular Street Ride Gloves to a comfortable, fingerless summer style. Constructed of full-grain, top quality leather, it features an inset, Bolton-cut thumb and comfortable padding across the palm and base of the fingers. They come double stitched in key stress points to reduce the amount of fabric needed giving them a sleeker profile while offering durable performance. These motorcycle riding gloves are vented throughout to help keep hands cool in hot riding conditions. Embossed leather adds a level of durability to the product, helping it to last through extended use. Strap these fingerless motorcycle gloves firmly in place using the hook-and-loop adjustments.
Chase Ergonomics Decade Classic Motorcycle Gloves:
- Pads are securely stitched at strategic points to reduce bulk and allow the hand to curve comfortably around tools and handlebars
- Embossed leather wrist strap fastens with hook-and-loop to keep dirt and debris out, while keeping the glove in place
- These motorcycle riding gloves are a comfortable warm-weather alternative to full-fingered products
- Provide a more secure grip, plus shock and impact protection from prolonged contact stress
- Size: It comes in M/L sizes to fit most hands
|Fabric Care Instructions:||Fabric Care Instructions Included|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 5.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.