About this item
Take care of the environment as well as your safety and style when you choose the Chase Ergonomics Body Glove Biodegradable Safety Glasses. These glasses contain a special material that will cause them to biodegrade into stable humus and methane or carbon dioxide. After one year in a landfill, items constructed with this new material show deep degradation caused by microbes.
Chase Ergonomics Body Glove Biodegradable Safety Glasses:
- Will biodegrade into stable humus and methane or carbon dioxide
- 99 percent UVA and UVB protection
- Dark lens with metallic silver frame
- Sporty sculpted frames are semi-rimless
- Softer temple ends and nose pads gently grip for secure, comfortable fit
- Glasses are packaged in a biodegradable pouch made with potato starch
- Useful for working around power tools, lawn equipment and when hammering or chipping on many materials
- Model# 90609
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 5.0 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.