Charlie Spray Cologne, 3.5 fl oz
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
This Charlie Cologne makes a fine gift. A subtle mix of fresh floral and amber spice are packaged within each bottle of Charlie Spray. Freshness and attractive scent are easily applied with a quick spritz.
Charlie Spray Cologne, 3.5 fl oz:
- Spray-on cap for quick, easy application
- Compact size for simple transport
- Fresh floral and amber spice scent
Alcohol Denat., Water, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Alpha-Methyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol Citrate, Orange 4 (Ci 15510), Blue 1 (Ci 42090).
|Gift By Recipient:||For Her , Anniversary , Birthday , Christmas , Mother's Day , Valentine's Day|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.13 x 1.87 x 5.8|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. In researching Charlie the perfume, I found out that there is Charlie Red, Blue, White, Gold, and Silver. Which one is this?
- The " blue " is the original. I think they have marked it as blue since Charlie came out with a few others. I am just sad that this product doesn't have the other options anymore, as far as size and bath products. The interesting thing is that this was the competitor scent with Revlon when Estee' came out with Estee Lauder I have read, and both have been my fav's thru the years. However, if I had to choose, it would be the original Charlie. Just wish Revlon would have more options for this. I guess with all the designer trendy scents, it started falling behind in popularity? Ah well... hope this hangs in there. I love it !by Harmoniez1/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the original Charlie cologne, I don't think they have any color for it.by trlc8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Classic - the originalby Boomergirl18/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is the original "real" Charlie that was introduced by Revlon back about 40 yrs ago.by mslsp8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Blue the bestby BULACAN8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is Charlie Classic. The original product. See my review.by oxamoaxa8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is THE original Charlie and it is in the original blue box. Never seen those you mention. "Blue" may be someone's description but this is not Charlie "Blue". When describing a fragrance call name, one should use the TRUE name-not add descriptives unless it is the frangrance name. Doing so will cause one to get wrong item. This fragrance is at least 40 yrs old. Any other -Red, Blue,White, etc is a ? "modern" version. NO other Charlie is as good. This was my fav in 70's . Hope this helps.by gatorgrowl8/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?