About this item
Ideal for smaller rooms, this loft bed provides a versatile place for work, play and sleep. Ready to assemble and includes all tools necessary for assembly. Item arrives in 3 seperate boxes.
- Spacious cabinets with three-position, adjustable shelf
- Concealed desk rolls out to provide ample work space
- 3 spacious drawers and open shelves for extra storage
- Sturdy, two-step steel ladder
- Enclosed sleep area includes heavy-duty steel safety rails
- Integrated steel mattress support system
- Fits standard twin-size mattress, not included
- 78.8 Inches wide x 50.2 Inches deep x 50 Inches tall
- Desk: Pulls all the way out and is free standing
- MDF wood laminate construction
- The mattress support, guard rail and ladder are made of Steel with a powder coat finish
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||136.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the proper length twin mattress ( in dimensions) needed for this bed? What height mattress is necessary to properly use railing for kids?
- twin mattress 74-75 in long 37.5-38.5 wide and 4-6 in thickby mrsmadayar3/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- a regular sized twin mattress at 8 inches deep or lessby BronsMom1/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is about 76" of room lengthwise, our standard (6'?) twin is a bit too short at ~74". Mattress, plus topper if used, can be or add up to 7.5" to stay below the recommended max height.by Annika53/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- !!!!! CORRECTION! It is almost 80"wide/long! Our mattress is just over 74" and there is about 76" available lenght for the twin mattress....by Annika59/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Round Numbers.... 79-80" Wide 47" Deep (ladder is 12-13" further out on the floor) 50" high at the back 45" high in the front Desk comes out about 36" in the frontby Annika59/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About: 74" Wide 47" Deep* 50" High on back/shelf side 45" High on front/rail side * Bottom part of ladder is almost another 13" out and desk slides out 36"by Annika59/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's a regular twin bed so you should have quite a whileby mrsmadayar5/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We just got this for our 4.5 YO. I think she could bring it to college! I wish I had one of these during my cramped living college days!by Annika55/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- As an answer to your question I'm 16 and I just bought one and started using it. I love it because it's a great space saver.by Rose155/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?