About this item
Ideal for smaller rooms, this loft bed provides a versatile place for work, play and sleep. Ready to assemble and includes all tools necessary for assembly. Item arrives in 3 separate boxes.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||135.05|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes its optional only thing u have to so it buy a bolt long enough with nut and washerby djkermy286/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this would be possible.by momofwildthings12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The railing is optional. Just don't fall off the bed.by Rocknrollcb1237/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The railing looks as if you can leave out, but there will be exposed holes where the screws belong. It isnt attached to the ladder just sits on top of it at end and will require some type of nut/ cover to the screw to mount the ladder.. it has a screw to come under the bracket of the lader to the base board but will screw into the rail, if you remove the rail you will have to screw into sum type of support(washer/nut). hope this is helpful.by Lookin4GoodQuality12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top side (left of bed) and part of the back along the shelving side are both open. I have crawled under with my 7 yr old and read to her inside. It fits our 5 and 7 yr old easily side by side. Our 7 yr old is about 4 feet tall. We have pillows up against the back and all around and soft minkys on top of our carpet to make them comfy and have a place to play.by jemmuzik12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- under the bed there is a L shape room from the beginning of the desk and behind the dresser 3 feet standin room behind dresser wished i knew was lot room under it i could hidden xmas gifts under itby djkermy2812/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- solid in the back and side but open on the front and 1 side.by momofwildthings12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's solid in the backby lovingthekids12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is. I thought it would be great for a college dorm, etc. My son has had this since he was 5. It just depends on how well it is taken care of. The desk seemed unnecessary for my 5yo so we left it off and he uses the space for toy storage and a play cave.by MAC921/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bed requires a twin size mattress, so I think that would be perfect for a 10 to 12 yr old. And the design of the bed and navy/natural color scheme doesn't appear juvenile at all.by hudsons310/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a twin size bed that your kid should fit in through teenage years.by xmom1011x9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it is more appropriate for a younger child 5-8 y.o. especially because of the size of the desk.by Dan2312/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?