Charleston Cut-and-Loop Patterned Olefin Area Rug
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Charleston Cut-and-Loop Patterned Olefin Area Rug is a beautiful addition to any room in your home. The rug is available in a variety of color choices. It is soil- and stain-resistant, but it is easy to clean when it does need freshening up. The subtle pattern on this Charleston rug adds a touch of fun to your floors.
Charleston Cut-and-Loop Patterned Olefin Area Rug:
- Great for any room
- Olefin area rug
- Soil- and stain-resistant room rug
- Care instructions: easy to clean
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||84.0 x 60.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- lighter shade of blue, its not a true "sky blue" and its very hard to match.by Mostdefkima3ff6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its not a light color, but not navy blue either. more like royal blue? like Facebook blue lol, i want credit when Crayola steals that oneby Luisara6/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its a lighter blue - deff not navy or close to it!by Nad256/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Rubberby xmaspresents8/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- the rugby cuzinvinnie8/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- It is like the backside of carpet and will need a pad if not using under a table or similar.by Pamsue103011/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it is the navy but quality is just good enough for my teenage son's bedroomby barrfish8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, I thought it looked like dark teal online as well, its definitely more of a blue-blue, royal blue. No green tonesby Luisara1/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?