Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker has 364 square inches of total cooking surface. This smoker features double-door access, so the charcoal and water pan can be easily accessed without losing heat inside the chamber. It comes with two adjustable-height cooking grates and has multiple dampers to easily control heat and smoke.
Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker:
- 364 total square inches of cooking surface
- Multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control
- Temperature gauge to monitor heat
- Access door to easily tend charcoal pan and water pan without losing heat
- Porcelain-coated charcoal pan and water pan
- 1-year warranty
- Model# 13201834
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||50.75 x 21.5 x 39.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Putting charcoal in a pan (without ventilation) will not work, I bought a weber round charcoal grill grate for $9 and placed it on top of the charcoal pan, works great and fits great. Use lump charcoal and wood chunks and you can get all the heat you need.by Greenleafcourt10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Needs more air intake to get hotter fire. I drilled some extra holes in fire pan, about 12 1/4" holes. Works better.by SmokeyDave9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It sounds to me like you're not using your vents correctly: You probably think that you have to keep the vents closed to keep the heat in, but it's the OPPOSITE. You have to open your vents to provide more oxygen to your coals/wood so they burn higher and hotter. You'll have to experiment by first keeping all of the vents OPEN. Watch your thermometer, and if you get too high, close one of the vents. If both vents are open and you're not getting above 225, you're not using enough coal/wood! But my guess is it's your vent control which is screwing you up. Also, and of course, resist the temptation to open your main lid/cover to "peek in" when you don't have to. You'll lose a lot of heat in the chamber this way, but with small units like this, it doesn't take all that long to bring it back up to optimum temperature again. Good luck, and have fun!by IraR9/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please follow this link to create a case with us and we can best investigate the low temperatures... http://www.charbroil.com/support/case/createby Charbroil3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is an update to my earlier review. It’s tiny, looks like a toy. I can't even fit full slab of ribs and had to cut in half. The comment from the manufacturer and descriptions on measurement stated 50.75" x 21.5" x 39". BUT SMOKER BOX ACTUALLY MEASURES height 31 inch depth 15 inch width 16 inchby JohnDo1234567898/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is 39" tall and has cooking chamber that is 16.06 x 14.84 inchesby CommunityAnswer8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Char-Broil Vertical Smoker is 39" tall and the cooking chamber measures 16.06" x 14.84" (length x width).by Charbroil8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Freddy, I found my extra shelf in the garden section of walmart 4 yrs ago when I bought my smoker. but you may have to contact the manufacturer I think I just lucked up. Happy Smoking..by Sp0rtsman7/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Cooking grates for this Char-Broil Vertical Smoker can be purchased directly from Char-Broil. Each one is Model # 13201834-1-14.by Charbroil9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?