Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker 365
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker 365 is great for entertaining. It has four adjustable dampers that provide maximum temperature control. This Char Broil charcoal smoker has a separate smoking chamber door and firebox opening to minimize heat loss. A porcelain-coated water pan is included. This vertical smoker also has a removable combination fire grate and ash pan for simple clean-ups. Two wire smoking grates measure 14" x 13" each and a temperature gauge is mounted on the cooking chamber door. The Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker 365 would make a great addition to a collection of outdoor cooking tools.
Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker 365:
- Two wire smoking grates measure 14" x 13" each
- Four adjustable dampers provide maximum temperature control
- Separate smoking chamber door and firebox door minimize heat loss
- 2" temperature gauge mounted on cooking chamber door
- Porcelain-coated water pan included
- Vertical smoker with stay-cool handles
- Removable combination fire grate and ash pan for easy clean-ups
- This Char Broil charcoal smoker comes with a 90-day warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.8 x 21.5 x 39.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- First of all it is made of very thin sheets of steel, I had to wrap entire box into fiberglass insulation to prevent heat loss. Smoker box is tiny, looks like a toy. I had to cut slab of ribs in half to fit. The actual measurements of smoker box (no legs) are: height 31 inches, depth 15 inches, width 16 inches.by PitSmoke44447/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This smoker measures 20.75"L x 21.5"W x 39"H when it's assembled. Feel free to give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 if we can be of anymore assistance and we'll be glad to help!by Charbroil8/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Other then the 365 and about $3what is the difference between the Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker 365 and the Char-Broil Vertical Charcoal Smoker?
- the vertical smoker has a charcoal pan and vertical 365 has a charcoal grate with ash pan. 365 is a better design which is why its the new model.by strokedstang10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main difference between the two vertical smokers is 13201834 is a 2013 model and 14201876 is a 2014 model.by Charbroil7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?