About this item
Enjoy the taste of grilled food with this Char-Broil Gas Tabletop Grill. This small and compact piece of equipment is ideal for making family meals or for taking along to tailgate parties to share the fun with friends. The stainless steel tabletop grill is designed for cooking on the go. When you have limited space but still want to cook out, you can use this deluxe gas tabletop piece most anywhere. The Char-Broil grill features durable stainless steel construction that helps to prevent rust. It has folding legs, making it easy to store when not in use. It also has dual steel handles that make it easier to carry around and a latching top for additional security. The tabletop cooker has a large slide-out grease tray that makes eating healthy much simpler. It also has a filtered regulator that helps protect the tank valve from debris from cooking. It provides you with 200 sq in of cooking area with durable stainless steel wire grates and a built-in push-button ignition.
Char-Broil Gas Tabletop Grill:
- Stainless steel hinged grill lid with stainless handle
- Cool-touch carrying handles and lid latch for transport
- Stainless steel tabletop grill includes a side-access grease tray for easy cleanup
- Black porcelain firebox houses 10,000 BTU stainless steel burner
- 200 sq in stainless steel wire cooking surface
- Convenient, push-button ignition for Char-Broil Grill
- Accepts 1 lb propane cylinders
- Char-Broil Gas Tabletop Grill has 90-day warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||21.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.75 x 14.7 x 14.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.